The Radar Argonite RVX1 has an ultra-heavy design for most commercial applications. The Argonite RVX1 features 5-ribs design with a continuous center rib for enhanced stability and braking.
‣ 4 large circumferential grooves and heavy siping to combat hydroplaning.
‣ Excellent size range for many commercial vehicles.
‣ Good ride comfort and low noise.
The RLT71 is designed for wide range of commercial vans and light trucks. Its tread compound offers longer tread life and outstanding durability. Its tread design provides good ride comfort, low tire noise and makes it resistant to irregular wear.
‣ Outstanding durability.
‣ Longer tread life.
‣ Resistance to irregular wear.
‣ Excellent ride comfort and low tire noise.
The RPX878 is an over-the-highway OEM Light Truck replacement tire designed specifically to handle heavy loads in commercial applications. The RPX878 incorporates a 5-pitch variable tread block design. This combined with the newest construction technology results in optimized noise reduction, better ride quality, lower rolling resistance and longer tread life.
‣ The offset tread block pattern combined with wide grooves and opened robust shoulder area allows for quick and efficient channeling of mud, snow and substantial amounts of water.
‣ 3 large circumferential grooves and plenty of siping result in exceptional resistance to hydroplaning and better wet traction.
‣ The use of two High Modulus Polyamide cap belts atop of two strong flexible steel belts keeps the tread completely in contact with the road surface resulting in a higher level of protection and longer life.
The perfect over-the-highway fit for commercial use on both vans and light trucks requiring LT-rated load carrying capacities. Its unique tread design provides exceptional traction in all seasons. The RVAN is made to the exacting standards required for commercial applications, while the tread design, construction and compounding also add up to a quiet ride, safe and durable ride.
‣ The circumferential tread block pattern combined with wide grooves and opened robust shoulder area allows for quick and efficient channeling of mud, snow and substantial amounts of water.
‣ Perfect fit for commercial use on both vans and trucks requiring LT-rated load carrying capacities.
‣ Unique control tread design provides for low-rolling resistance and better road grip.
The Angler RST21 is specifically designed for travel trailers, boat trailers, and pop-up campers. It features a unique tread pattern with a solid center rib to ensure stability under heavy loads, open tread shoulders for water clearing in wet conditions, and an extensive size range from 13 to 16-inch wheel diameters.
‣ Solid center rib tread pattern for stability under heavy loads.
‣ Open tread shoulders for water dissipation in wet conditions.
‣ Wide range of available sizes from 13-inch to 16-inch.
‣ Heavier load carrying capacity in 15-inch diameter tires and growing two 16-inch diameters for hauling horse trailers to heavy equipment.